Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

User's Guide and Reference (online)

More
17 Sep 2022 07:53 #11090 by support
I have corrected my previous post. It originally stated the the Help Viewer (offline) version only contains the Reference part of the User's Guide, but not the Reference part. This was incorrect.

Both Conceptual and Reference parts of the User's Guide are available offline.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2022 13:55 - 17 Sep 2022 07:51 #11088 by support
Hello.

I think the issue is mostly in the code generated for the left frame (topic tree) of the Web page, which is rather big and slow (actually, the speed of the computer matters a lot, for rendering it, I found by experiment - not just the Internet speed). Unfortunately this is generated by a (3rd party) tool that we cannot influence. If you open the page and wait long enough, until the left frame is fully operational, and do not close the browser, aren't the subsequent operations (navigation in the Help) faster?

The User's Guide can integrate with Visual Studio Help Viewer, and is available offline (after, of course, it is installed, which requires downloading it too). The installer takes care of it; the recent versions of VS, however, do not install the offline Help Viewer by default. It can still be turned on, using VS Installer, as optional component.

This constitutes the off-line version of both the Conceptual and Reference parts of the User's Guide.

opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...cumentation%20and%20Help2.html

Regards
Last edit: 17 Sep 2022 07:51 by support. Reason: corrected

More
16 Sep 2022 04:53 #11087 by yong
Hello

Is there an offline version of User's Guide and Reference (online)? Maybe because it's Korea, the online version is too slow to watch.

Best regards,

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds