Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

HResult: -2147024894 (0x80070002)Could not load file or assembly OpcLabs.EasyOpc

More
15 May 2024 08:08 #12787 by support
Hello.

So far I could not reproduce this (although I still need to make a test with the precise Visual Studio revision),
Can you please ask the customer to check for version mismatches? Specifically:

1) In Visual Studio, do Extensions -> Manage Extensions, switch to the Installed tab, and select the "QuickOPC" extension. What does it say next to "Version: " on the right hand side?

2) In Visual Studio Solution Explorer, under their project's References:
a) If they are seeing only individual assembly references (so-called packages.config model): select OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA assembly. Then, look into the Properties window (usually below). What is the value next to "Version"?
b) If they are seeing also packages (so-called PackageReference model): right-click References and select Manage NuGet Packages. Which version does it indicate for the OpcLabs.QuickOpc.Forms package?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2024 19:55 #12786 by rroyse
We are working with a customer who recently upgraded to OPC Data Client 2024.1 on a development machine and is testing building a new project in Visual Studio 2022 (17.8.5). They created a Windows Form App targeting .NET Framework 4.7.2 and have simply added a UAConnectivity object and a common object (I believe either a label or textbox). Whenever the customer goes to bind the object to a point, they are presented with an application error shown in the image below:

I have attached the exception details in a text file with this post. We were also able to recreate the issue by conducting the same steps. I believe version 2023.1 was installed on the customer's machine prior. Any insight would be greatly appreciated and if you need additional information, please let me know.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds