Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

× The Connectivity Explorer application allows you to navigate through hierarchy of OPC Data Access and OPC Unified Architecture servers and data nodes. You can subscribe to data changes, and view the results live.

Selected data can be transferred to Excel, where it continues to stay subscribed, giving cell values that are dynamically updated with live OPC data.

Update to Version 2020.2

More
29 Apr 2020 15:33 #8430 by Enrico
Replied by Enrico on topic Update to Version 2020.2
I updated from version 2018.3 to version 2020.2.

No, I didn't try with another computer. This is my Development Device, and I need to get it working there.

But, I have two accounts on that device. I tried to deinstall and install in bot accounts, no change.

Any other thing you could recommend me to try, like cleaning the windows registry.

greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2020 09:10 #8427 by support
Replied by support on topic Update to Version 2020.2
Hello,
that's weird. You have the right version&build. I checked it also with your Setup log.

Unfortunately it works in my test (on a clean computer). I wonder whether it is not related to the fact that you have made an upgrade. Do you know which version you had before?

And, have you tried on some other computer?

Kind regards
Z.

More
29 Apr 2020 08:03 #8424 by Enrico
Replied by Enrico on topic Update to Version 2020.2
Please find attached the version of the installer.

If you need more info please let me know.
Attachments:

More
28 Apr 2020 12:20 #8414 by support
Replied by support on topic Update to Version 2020.2
Hello Enrico,
what is the full version number (including build/revision numbers), from the 1st page of your Setup wizard?

For a short wait, we had a build with this problem on site for download. But we fixed it quickly then.

Best regards

More
28 Apr 2020 10:19 #8412 by Enrico
Hello,

I updated from version 2018.3 to version 2020.2. With version the 2018.3 the connectivity explorer was running fine (even today). After the update I get the following error message (see attachment) when trying to start.

I checked the current .net version. Shouldn't be a problem. See the attachment.

I also attach the setup log, I don't see any obvious problems there.

Any idea?

All the best from sunny Bremen
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds