Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

GetMultiplePropertyValues

More
05 Dec 2012 19:55 #1137 by support
Hello.
The indices (and therefore order) of elements in the result array is guaranteed to be the same as in the input array, so you can use that. This is a documented behavior (see e.g. www.opclabs.com/onlinedocs/Qui...).
The State property is primarily meant for use in event notifications. You are right that it is not being transferred to the result objects when used with simple synchronous calls such as this one - and that was by design actually. But when looking at this design in retrospective, there is probably no reason why the State should not be transferred. Thanks for suggestion, we will improve it in future version.
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2012 15:55 #1136 by lauraibexe
Hello,
I am trying to read multiple property values via the GetMultiplePropertyValues function instead of a loop, as you say in the recomendations. I pass a value in the state variable, but in the result the state is always empty. Can you test it?
The results are in the same order than the arguments? I supose yes to know what id's is the result?
Regards,
Laura

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds