Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Excel Option (licenses needed, and their deployment)

More
08 Mar 2018 12:25 #6119 by support
Yes, that is the way it is: In order to use the features of the Excel Option (outside of the trial), you need to purchase a “base“ QuickOPC license as well.

You will install both licenses together, on the computer where you run the Excel “in production”.
You can also install them on the development computer, if you wanted the data for more than 30 minutes there as well.

See also: Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2018 12:22 - 08 Mar 2018 12:22 #6118 by support
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:58 PM
To: Z.
Subject: OPC Labs Contact Form - Excel Option

[...]
Hello.

I have to connect a Excel file with a PLC and already test your Software and works nice so I want to buy it in order to run the excel file more than 30 min.

I saw in the Purchasing page the diferent choices and the Excel option must have any other QuickOPC edition.

I will not use the QuickOPC anymore, the delevop is already do on a excel and only use the RDT option with your component as comunication.

It is possible to keep running the comunication in the excel file only with the excel option license?

If not, I need to purchase the full license? And If I do, where I need to use the license? My laptop as developer? I didnt have it installed on my laptop.

I understand I only need the excel option and a "runtime" license to keep it running but didnt see any option and is so expensive to pay the full license if I didnt use anymore.

Best Regards.

S.
Last edit: 08 Mar 2018 12:22 by support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds