Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

EasyUAClient.ServerConditionChanged firing multiple time per event

More
31 May 2019 00:41 #7427 by support
No, I am not aware of any reason (technical or license-wise) why 50 servers should represent some limit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2019 15:51 #7425 by sjscheider
Thanks for the quick reply on this issue and the other issue I am having.

OK, I set .Isolated = true, which seems to have solve the issues in the quick testing I've done. I need to so more thorough testing but so far so good.
EasyUAClient easyUaClient = new EasyUAClient {Isolated = true};
One quick question. Is there any reason why I would be having issues connecting to more than 50 devices? Last night while testing I tried to add devices 51, 52 & 53. The failed to connect to these devices. I've connected to the devices before so I don't this it is a hardware issue. Since this issue happened at the even number of 50, I just wanted to ask the question before digger deeper into the issue. Are there any licensing issues?

More
30 May 2019 14:26 #7423 by support
This is by design (it would be a lengthy explanation).
If you are truly using one EasyUAClient with each server, setting .Isolated = true on each instance after its creation should resolve it, I think.

Best regards

More
30 May 2019 03:44 #7420 by sjscheider
In our application, we are subscribing to 3 nodes on many servers/devices. For each device/server, we create a new EasyUAClient object and subscript to the ServerConditionChanged event for each EasyUAClient object. When a ServerConditionChanged event fires for a single device, we receive multiple events, one for each device/server we are connected to. So as our app starts and we attempt to connect to 5 devices, we'll receive one "Connected" event when for device 1 and 5 "Connected" events for device 5.

Here is the code we are using to subscribe to the event, seems pretty straight forward.
easyUaClient.ServerConditionChanged += ServerConditionChanged;
Is this done by design? Am I doing something wrong in my code? Is this a bug?

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds