Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Session closed / lost connection when item refresh every 35 minutes

More
15 Apr 2019 08:06 #7327 by scaglio
Ok, it works!.
Thank you!.

Massimo Scaglioni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2019 10:37 #7322 by support
Hello,
we have recently fixed an issue that can be causing this.

You are running build 5.54.1026.1. Please download the recent build from our Web page (or from NuGet), verify that is is 5.54.1151.1 or later, re-build your project with it, and re-test.

Best regards

More
11 Apr 2019 10:23 #7319 by scaglio
Hello, I have problems using EasyUAClient to read items that refresh after a long time period. I'm using quick opc UA client to monitor a sinumerik opcua server. The ''piece done' counter refreshes in about 35 minutes. The problem is that easyuaclient session at that time seems to be closed or something like that, and the client is stuck (If I shut down/restart opc server the client does nothing).

File Attachment:

File Name: Trace_2019-04-11.zip
File Size:2,082 KB

Using a opcua emulation server (Prosys) I have been able to reproduce the problem. If an item refreshes quickly, non problems found.
I'm using version 2018.3.
I attach quick opc logs.
Best Regards.

Massimo Scaglioni
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds