Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

600+ warnings in OpcLabs_EasyOpcUa_TLB.pas

More
17 Jan 2023 17:38 #11443 by support
Hello,

in general, I agree with you. However, we provide the TLB with the product. The PAS file is generated by Delphi from the TLB (and, in fact, can be different with different Delphi versions), and is only included with the product so that the examples can be compiled right "out of the box".

So, you should address your concern to whoever is responsible for the PAS file generation from the TLB.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2023 15:13 #11442 by KennethFerm
When compiling OpcLabs_EasyOpcUa_TLB.pas in Delphi 11.2 I get almost 700 warnings. I know I can turn them off in the file by adding {$WARNINGS OFF} and {$WARNINGS ON) around the file but I don't want to do this inside your file.
Good programming standard means no errors, warnings or hints.
What is your opinion about this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds