Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OuickOPC License transfer from old system

More
30 Apr 2024 09:16 #12746 by support
Yes, in older version the LicenseManager would take the .bin files; in newer files, .bin and .txt.

With some luck, I can identify the original purchase and locate the key in the archives. Please send me any information that might help in identifying it by email to sales09 (at) opclabs.com. If you can see the license in LicenseManager, send the screenshot of the details. Otherwise, try to figure out what was the company name, date of purchase, or things like that.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2024 21:03 #12743 by SleeplessLeader
Unfortunately I could not find license key file from old system. I assume it should .bin -file, since License Manager was for it?

More
29 Apr 2024 18:30 #12742 by support
Hello.

Do you have the license key file anywhere around?

Best regards

More
29 Apr 2024 18:27 #12741 by SleeplessLeader
Hi,

I have project to update old server hardware running some vb.NET app with QuickOPC 5.2 DA client. Apparently previous developer inherited project from someone else and as far as I know, original system integrator / Company has cease to exist. Is there a way to re-acquire or transfer license to new computer?

License information
ID: Multipurpose
Type: Standard; Single developer + Runtime Free License
Version number covered: 539

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds