Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

error code 1073419771 (0xC004EA05) [Jluis]

More
25 Feb 2014 20:25 #1752 by support
[This discussion has been continued via email. The likely reason for the problem was that the license file was for versions 5.22-5.39 while the version being used was 5.20.]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2014 15:50 #1751 by support
Can you please take a snapshot of the License Manager screen, with the license installed, and either post it here, or send by email to sales09(at)opclabs.com, replacing (at) by @.

More
25 Feb 2014 15:15 #1750 by Fernandez Ruiz
I have a upgrade

Item# 195322-UPG: QuickOPC 5.22-5.3x Standard (Client Development), Single Developer Runtime Free License, Version Upgrade

I have it with the new licence number accepted inside de PC. But I have de same problema with de OPC.
Now I have a clear message from de aplication visual basic .NET attached

Please can you give me a solution, because I have spended aprox. 500€ and the problema persist.

More
21 Feb 2014 10:46 #1740 by support
This is probably the cause. License for 5.1x won't work with versions 5.2x.

If you have purchased a 1-year maintenance agreement with your QuickOPC 5.1x, and if version 5.20 was released during the validity of your agreement, we will send you a license for all 5.2x versions, free of charge. In such case please identify yourself (e.g. using the license serial number).

If you do not have a maintenance agreement or if versions 5.2x do not fall into its validity period, and you want to use 5.2x or later, you need to purchase a Version Upgrade.

Best regards

More
21 Feb 2014 10:42 #1739 by Fernandez Ruiz
yes I Have a own licence. the status of this licence is available although we buy the licence to the Quick OPC Classic 5.1 and I'm using 5.2.
I have installed both with the same licence.
It could be a problema?

More
20 Feb 2014 15:09 - 20 Feb 2014 15:11 #1724 by support
Actually, it should be after 30 minutes.

The error code corresponds to:

Run time is over the limit. The license you have (most likely trial version) does not provide valid data after certain time period expires. Note that after the component's process is simply restarted, valid data will be provided again, and so over. Obtain and install proper license to permanently resolve this error.

Do you own a commercial license?
Last edit: 20 Feb 2014 15:11 by support. Reason: typo

More
20 Feb 2014 14:56 #1723 by Fernandez Ruiz
I´m using quick OPC Classic 5.2. with Codesys.OPC.Da (Schneider OPC)
I have an aplication with Visual Basic 2010.

Every ten minutes a Error appear.

An OPC operation Failure with error code 1073419771 (0xC004EA05)OpcLabs.EasyOpcRaw.DataAccess.RawEasyDAClient

SomeBody can help me, I need solve this problema and I dont´t know how to do it

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds