Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

How can i connect read data from analyzer to opc ?

More
05 Dec 2019 08:52 #8074 by support
Dear Sir/Madam,
I do not quite understand your issue, but as far as I can tell, it does not directly related to our QuickOPC product. As such, it is out of scope of this forum.

If you come to conclusion that you need to develop an OPC client software to achieve your task in one of the tools/languages supported by our product, come back here.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2019 08:33 #8073 by anoop0085
I have Analyzer which connects to a computer with cat5 cables . This Computer reads the data through a software called ComVisioner .ComVisioner has two Modes, one is Server Mode and Other is Client Mode A Server software acts as the engine in the system, providing one or more clients with information.

Server version is installed on a this computer . Server version will collects data, performs calculations, produce reports a from analyzer

The ComVisioner client runs in the same computer as the server. Other clients can access the same single server through a network, providing that the software license allows more than one client at the same time

so there is Two client computers who access the as mentioned above .this all connection is done by Network cables . This part is fine

As License of Client is very expensive our company, they wants to add a OPC software so that more user can acquire data .As i have no knowledge on Opc part please suggest me How can i do it ?. what sort of software should i use ?

There is also one more software installed in that computer which pushes the data as Modbus protocol

if you any documents regarding above

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds