Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Programmatically deploy license file

More
03 Dec 2019 01:37 #8055 by trimurarisingh
Error:
Date and Time:12/2/2019 11:16:26 PM
Exception Type
OpcException

An OPC operation failure with error code -2146959355 (0x80080005) occurred, originating from 'OpcLabs.EasyOpcRaw.DataAccess.RawEasyDAClient' and with depth of 1. The inner exception contains details about the problem.

Statck Trace
at OpcLabs.EasyOpc.Internal.EasyUtilities.CheckSuccess(OperationResult operationResult)
at OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.IEasyDAClientExtension.ReadItemValue(IEasyDAClient client, ServerDescriptor serverDescriptor, DAItemDescriptor itemDescriptor, DAReadParameters readParameters)
at OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.IEasyDAClientExtension.ReadItemValue(IEasyDAClient client, String machineName, String serverClass, String itemId)
at PSGCalibration.frmWeighing.GetPLCValue(String TagName) in D:\Project Work\PnG ProjectWork\Surendra Rana\PSGCalibration\PSGCalibration\frmWeighing.aspx.cs:line 1263

Exception Type
COMException

+ The client method called was 'ReadMultipleItemValues'.

Statck Trace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2019 19:11 #8009 by support
OK.

Regarding the "Attempt to add existing key into a dictionary." error: From where (when, in your application) are you calling the RegisterManagedResource method?

This method *must not* be called more than once. So, if your code is, for example, in a page request handler, it will be called multiple times - and the error will occur. This can be solved by either moving the RegisterManagedResource to a global initialization part, OR by having a logic around it that would only call it the first time (remember that in this case, the logic needs to be made thread-safe). Isn't this the cause - i.e. are you really calling it just once?

Regards

More
22 Nov 2019 16:35 #8008 by trimurarisingh
sorry but what have mention ( all error) before , these is coming together.
whenever trying to deploy the asp.net application over IIS

More
22 Nov 2019 15:14 #8006 by support
I am sorry, but instead of achieving more clarity, things got even more confused. You have not mentioned the first issue (EasyDAClient using for fetching PLC data but it getting fail after ruining 2 hours.) before.

We will not get anywhere like this. Problem reports must be strictly organized, in order for us to be able to work on them and solve them.

Here is what I require you to do:
1. Forget about everything that has been posted so far - act like nothing is known yet.
2. Study the "Rules for forum posts": www.opclabs.com/forum/announcements12/2365-rules-for-forum-posts , and follow them from now on.
3. For every issue you have - separately - create a new forum topic, and report about that issue only.

Regards

More
22 Nov 2019 13:38 #8003 by trimurarisingh
1. EasyDAClient using for fetching PLC data but it getting fail after ruining 2 hours.

i have used
2. EasyUAClient.LicenseInfo for license checking and
LicenseInfo.RegisterManagedResource it associated with it.

let me know the best way to fetching the data from PLC without any time limit.

Thanks,

More
22 Nov 2019 13:34 #8002 by support
Hello.
Are you mixing two or three issues here into one?

In one case, I can see that you are using EasyDAClient.

In another case, you get exception in EasyUAClient.LicenseInfo.

In a third case, you get exception in LicenseInfo.RegisterManagedResource.

If you have more issues, they need to be dealt separately.
Please explain.

Regards

More
22 Nov 2019 13:21 #8001 by trimurarisingh

File Attachment:

File Name: opcissue.docx
File Size:35 KB

i'm attaching file with image
Attachments:

More
22 Nov 2019 13:06 #8000 by support
Also, please send me the precise version and build number of QuickOPC you are running. The most reliable way to find this out is to locate the OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA.dll assembly file you are using, right-click on it, select Properties, switch to the Details tab, and read the version/build numbers from there.

Thank you

More
22 Nov 2019 13:04 #7999 by support
Hello,

please send me the call stack of the exception ("Attempt to add existing key into a dictionary.")

Kind regards

More
22 Nov 2019 12:34 #7998 by trimurarisingh
could you lease send me the code for it?

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds