Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Warnings whiule compiling my project

More
12 Sep 2023 17:40 #12098 by support
Hello.

The first warning is perfectly clear and known. It is due to the fact that part of QuickOPC "Classic: is written in managed C++. And managed C++ cannot generate processor-independent code ("AnyCPU"). It has to target either 32-bit or 64-bit instruction set. So, we have built that part twice, once for 32 bits and once for 64 bits. And the upper layer assembly references both. And then, dynamically in runtime, we only use the types from the assembly with the appropriate bitness. Static tools (compiler) jave no way of knowing this, so one (or both) the managed C++ assemblies will appear "mismatched". It is completely OK and benign.

The second warning is more "fuzzy" in its causes, because its appearance depends on other assemblies or packages you have in you project. But to all my knowledge, it is benign as well, because the available ValueTuple versions are all compatible.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: micham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2023 09:33 #12093 by micham
Hi,

I am getting the warnings below when compiling/building my project.

Warning There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "x86" and the processor architecture of the reference "App_Web_OpcLabs.EasyOpcClassicRaw.amd64, Version=5.63.232.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6faddca41dacb409", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. EBO_Browse Build

Warning Found conflicts between different versions of "System.ValueTuple" that could not be resolved. These reference conflicts are listed in the build log when log verbosity is set to detailed. EBO_Browse Build

Any idea why?

Thank you.

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds