Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Information request

More
11 Oct 2023 10:58 #12290 by support
Replied by support on topic Information request
Hello.

Probably the cleanest upgrade procedure to QuickOPC 2023.1 would be:

1. Remove QuickOPC assembly references from your project.
2. Make sure Visual Studio -> Tools -> Options, NuGet package manager -> General has this option selected: Default package management format: PackageReference.
3. using "Manage NuGet Packages" on the project, install OpcLabs.QuickOpc and possibly OpcLabs.QuickOpcForms packages.
You do not (and must not) reference the individual assemblies of QuickOPC.
4. Rebuild the project.

For the deployment, you will need to install everything that Visual Studio emits to the 'bin' directory. See User' Guide -. Application Deployment.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: AleCol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2023 08:33 #12289 by AleCol
Information request was created by AleCol
Good Morning,
I have just updated QuickOPCUA installation from 2019-2 to 2023-1 version ad my license is professional.
I develop with C# 4.8 NET Framework and I use the same procedure to create OPCUA object, but with 2019-2 version I added in references only the following three components:
-OpcLabs.BaseLib
-OpcLabs.EasyOpcUA
-OpcLabs.BaseLibForms

with the 2023-1 version, to run the same project I had to install NuGet "OpcLabs.QuickOpc" which addded a lot of refernces in my project.

Is it right? Do I need to add the same references in the work directory of my run-time project as well, don't I?

Waiting for your kindly replies.
Best regards
Alessio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds