Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Certificate Error

More
20 Jul 2021 08:57 #10020 by support
Replied by support on topic Certificate Error
Hello.

If the question means "why one client computer is affected and the other isn't", then I think this is covered in the article - it is the default permission settings given by Windows, which appears to be different on some computers - but not sure why.

If the question meanse.g. "why QuickOPC is affected but UaExpert isn't" - then this is because UaExpert does not rely on Windows and .NET and contains all crypto code inside (it is also a library - but a library that is cross platform).

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enrico

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2021 08:53 #10019 by Enrico
Replied by Enrico on topic Certificate Error
Thanks!, it works now.

Any idea why only one client was affected and not all? I ask just for curiosity?

More
20 Jul 2021 06:37 #10018 by support
Replied by support on topic Certificate Error
Hello,

please refer to this: kb.opclabs.com/Error_%22The_specified_network_password_is_not_correct.%22
and let me know if it helped.

Best regards
Z.

More
20 Jul 2021 06:32 #10017 by Enrico
Certificate Error was created by Enrico
Hi,

we are using the QuickOPC Stack in LabVIEW. For one of the clients the connections fails. I have checked with the Connectivity Explorer, and get an error message (see attached sreenshot), which very liky explains the unexpected behaviour in LabVIEW.

We are using Version 20.3 and the licences are activated. With the UaExpert we can access the server from this client.

Any idea?
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds