Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Bad Nonce invalid

More
30 Nov 2022 16:06 #11274 by tangoristo
Bad Nonce invalid was created by tangoristo
Hi,
i have a problem with QuickOPC library and a Beckhoff OPC-server.

When i try to read a variable, i receive an error:

- InnerException (System.Exception) {"UA SDK error (Opc.UA.ServiceResult=0x80240000) in 'static Session.Create'. OPC UA service result - {BadNonceInvalid}. Server nonce is not the correct length or not random enough." & vbCrLf & "+ Connection attempt #1; last connected at 01/01/0001 00:00:00 (local); unconnected for 00:00:00.0630000." & vbCrLf & "+ The client method called (or event/callback invoked) was 'ReadMultiple[1]'."} System.Exception {OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.Engine.UAEngineException}

The OPC server is configured to accept connections with security policy and message security mode set to none.

Anonymous is disabled, i use username and password for establish the connection.
I 've tried to set the following parameter to False but it doesn't work anyway:

EasyUAClient.IsolatedParameters.SessionParameters.RequireUniqueServerNonce = False
EasyUAClient.IsolatedParameters.SessionParameters.RequireValidServerNonce = False

For me is very difficult to change anything in the OPC server because is provided from an external company and is better for me to find a client side solution.
Does anyone have any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds