Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

subscription acknowledgement error

More
02 Aug 2017 07:38 #5406 by support
The file should be alongside the final executable of your app. This should work in Delphi as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2017 07:30 #5404 by alr1976
So to have extended debug i need to insert a file .config(with same exe file name) andò start my app? Works in delphi?

More
01 Aug 2017 17:38 #5402 by support
TCP errors usually come from networking issues or server issues and are not caused by problems in the client. Have you verified these? Does the TCP error indicate a specific number?

Anyway, if there is a reproducible error you are struggling with, and all other attempts to find the reason fail, a detailed troubleshooting will be necessary. Instructions for that are here: kb.opclabs.com/Collecting_information_for_troubleshooting .

Regards

More
01 Aug 2017 08:09 #5393 by alr1976
Hi!

I m using kepware 5.15 and after 1 day I have tcpinternalerror and doesn t connect anymore

More
31 Jul 2017 06:31 #5388 by support
What you are describing is not an error reported through QuickOPC API, but a warning message in generated log entries. Warnings usually do not need attention unless there is a real problem as well.

1) What is the actual problem you have?
2) Which OPC server are you communicating with?

Regards

More
30 Jul 2017 20:04 #5387 by alr1976
Hi!

i have always this error when connect with server. id always change so i don t understand how to fix it

"The OPC-UA server on endpoint URL "opc.tcp://172.16.10.200:49320/" has reported a subscription acknowledgement error with code 0x807A0000 for subscription ID 98 and sequence number 1. Further subscription acknowledgement errors with this code on this session will not be logged.

Operation result: BadSequenceNumberUnknown."

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds