Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Override Default OPC Foundation CertificateStores Directories, WHERE???

More
26 Feb 2018 08:49 - 26 Feb 2018 08:49 #6074 by support
Ability to change the rejected certificates store location from code has been added in version 2017.2, see:
kb.opclabs.com/What%27s_new_in_QuickOPC_2017.2 .

If setting the (other) properties does not work in version 5.35 (it should - but there may be a bug), we will not be able to fix it into that old version. We would fix it in current version, which is 2018.1.

As a workaround for either the properties that are missing or not functional, it might be possible to specify the whole OPC UA stack config file, using the procedure described (for the current version) here: opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...plication%20Configuration.html .

Attached below is the "default" config file that it is in use when a custom config is not provided.

Best regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Feb 2018 08:49 by support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2018 22:32 #6067 by dataman1
I am trying to figure out how to override the locations of the OPC Foundation certificate stores on a windows computer for the EasyUAClient. Currently the certificate store is ProgramData\OPC Foundation\CertificateStores, with MachineDefault\cert, RejectedCertificates\cert and UA Applications\cert directories underneath. I would like to override with my own, following the same pattern. I am doing this because we have several client applications that run on the same pc that I don’t want to share trusted certificates.

I am using version 5.35.411.1 of the EasyUAClient, and some of the documentation doesn’t seem to be correct on where to change the locations. Here are my guesses on what properties to change that don’t seem to work:

-- Application (ProgramData\OPC Foundation\CertificateStores\UA Applications\certs)
EasyUAClientConfiguration.SharedParameters.Engine.ApplicationCertificateStore

-- Trusted Server Certificates (C:\ProgramData\OPC Foundation\CertificateStores\UA Applications\certs)
EasyUAClientConfiguration.SharedParameters.Engine.TrustedPeersCertificateStore

-- Rejected Server Certificates???
UACertificateAcceptancePolicy ??? Doesn't exist per documentation

Thanks for any help.

Thanks,
SteveO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds