Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Strange disconnection from OPC-UA server with exception

More
28 Nov 2023 15:48 #12415 by support
Hello.

The error means that the server is not maintaining the subscription as it should (it failed to keep sending Publish requests often enough). You need to resolve the problem on the server.

Less likely, it can mean network problem.
Even less likely, a bug on the client side.

If you have reasons to suspect the "less likely" cases, it would be necessary to collect the network communication (Wireshark) and analyze it.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2023 09:45 #12412 by Scattolaro
Hi,
I'm using the Easy OPC-Ua client for .Net version 5.71.273 and after a couple of hours that work properly(correct reading in subscribe or readmultiple) I get the following exception:
Exception: OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.Engine.UAEngineException: The OPC-UA subscription ID 2 publishing has halted on the client session to endpoint URL "opc.tcp://192.168.10.20:4840" for approximate current duration of 12642 milliseconds. The current keep-alive count is 10, the current publishing interval is 500 milliseconds, and the probationary period was 5000 milliseconds.+ The client method called (or event/callback invoked) was 'DataChangeNotification'.(The OPC-UA subscription ID 2 publishing has halted on the client session to endpoint URL "opc.tcp://192.168.10.20:4840" for approximate current duration of 12642 milliseconds. The current keep-alive count is 10, the current publishing interval is 500 milliseconds, and the probationary period was 5000 milliseconds.+ The client method called (or event/callback invoked) was 'DataChangeNotification'.)  Trace:

What happen? Can you help me? What can I do to overcome the exception?
Thaks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds