Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Impossible to install/use QuickOpc (EasyUACLient) in Visual Studio

More
29 Aug 2024 15:42 #13072 by _laurent1988_
Hello,
I've never been able to use QuickOPC components since I installed them :
- QuickOPC 2024.1 (but the problem remains the same with 2023)
- Visual Studio (last update) - .NET Framework 4.8 or 4.7.2 WinForm project
- Windows 10 (last update)

The components appear in the toolbox but I can't put an EasyUAClient component on the form => "Impossible to find the OpcLabs.QuickOPC 5.80.347 package in the sources..." (raw translation from the french message I get)

I just would like to use an EasyUAClient, so I just declare an "EasyUAClient opcClient = new EasyUAClient.Create()" in my code, but it fails at runtime with a similar exception.
I have tried all I can do with the Package source manager, the Nuget manager, etc.
Uninstall and reinstall everything including Visual Studio...

I have tried older versions of QuickOPC, referencing them directly with their dll, but then I've got an infinite numbers of missing/unresolving dependencies, which I cannot fix until now...

I don't know what to do now, and expect to meet people which had similar issues, and maybe give me some help.
Last chance for me until I ask for hypothetical refund... :-(

Thanks in advance,
Laurent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds