Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

license [using NuGet]

More
04 Oct 2017 05:43 #5571 by support
Replied by support on topic license [using NuGet]
NuGet is primarily a tool to resolve build-time assembly dependencies. QuickOPC contains much more than just the assemblies. We provide NuGet packages for QuickOPC in order to make the development and building easier, but you are still encouraged to install the whole product. There are parts that, by their nature, should not or cannot be inside the NuGet packages - and the License Manager tool is one of them.

In order to install the license in your case:
  1. Download the product from our Web site (www.opclabs.com/products/quickopc/downloads ).
  2. Install it. All "express" installation choices (on the 2nd page of the installation wizard) include the License Manager tool.
  3. After the product is installed, from the Launcher tool, start the License Manager.
  4. Make sure "QuickOPC" is selected in the "Component" drop-down, and press the "Install license" button. Browse to the supplied license file and press "Open".

Related documentation:
For information, I am also attaching a "readme.txt" file from the NuGet packages that explains the differences between them and the full product.

File Attachment:

File Name: readme.txt
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2017 05:34 #5570 by support
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 2:25 AM
To: Z.
Subject: OPC Labs Contact Form - license

I purchased OPCClient standard product. I use OPCLabs dlls using Nuget. How do I install the product using the licensekey. It says I should install using license utility manager. Should I download license utility manager from OPClabs website? Please send the instructions on how to use the product using the license.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds