Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OPC XML-DA. OPC Server status check can not be disabled

More
15 Oct 2019 09:11 #7826 by support
Hello.

Please download and rebuild with the latest QuickOPC 2019.1, build 422.1 or later, as on our Web page and NuGet.
Setting ServerStatusCheckPeriod to -1 should now disable the server status checking in OPC XML-DA.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 13:43 #7794 by support
Thank you for splitting the thread. Link to the original thread: www.opclabs.com/forum/reading-writing-subscriptions-property...s-not-specify-a-timestamp#7787 .

I will reply here when I have more information.

More
03 Oct 2019 12:05 #7789 by Andriy
Hello,

OPC Server status verification is still triggered even if it is disabled: ClientParameters.ServerStatusCheckPeriod = -1.
In my case I need to disable server state verification or get control over answer handling.

Regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds