Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Dataquality of 32

More
14 Jun 2019 05:59 - 14 Jun 2019 06:00 #7442 by support
Replied by support on topic Dataquality of 32
Hello.

I understand what the vendor says about the quality. But, we have a contradicting claim: We *never* modify the quality received from the server, and never "invent" any quality of our own. I am convinced that if you are getting 32, that it is 32 what the server had sent. Try to talk to the server vendor again.

What OPC Server are we talking about?

If nothing else is left, an OPC Analyzer application (from OPC Foundation) can be put in the middle between the client and server, and the communication trace can be stored in file and then analyzed.

Best regards
Last edit: 14 Jun 2019 06:00 by support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2019 18:33 #7441 by bussellk
Dataquality of 32 was created by bussellk
I'm getting a random data quality from the toolkit of 32. When a demand scan is issued from the OPC server, the data quality goes back to normal (192), then sometimes goes back to a 32.

The opc server vendor says it never sends a 32, so I'm trying to figure out of the EasyOpcClassic sends it out.

If it does, what conditions prompts this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds