Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Trial period expired in the deployed App

More
22 May 2023 08:12 #11742 by support
Hello,

the license key you have used (serial number 1999323883) has been purchased in 2018, and is with Upgrade Assurance for QuickOPC versions released by 12/31/2019.
But, you are using it with QuickOPC 5.62 which has been released in 2021. So, in fact, you have been running on a trial version all along; then there comes some absolute day when this stops working (as it did).

You have later purchased extensions to the Upgrade Assurance, and received newer license keys that cover the newer versions. Use the newer (newest) license key and you will be OK. Send me an email to support09 (at) opclabs.com if you need further help with this.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 May 2023 06:44 #11740 by v.parma
I have deployed in 2021 one app compiled with license file by this code line:

LicensingManagement.Instance.RegisterManagedResource("QuickOPC", "Multipurpose", 
                Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly(),
                "OPCLog.Resource.Key-Permanent-ShareIt-1999323883-20190101.bin");

The program working fine until the 12/12/2022, later recive this error message:

ERROR Id: OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.LicensingException - Not allowed to run by the license "Multipurpose". You might be running a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolete. To resolve this problem, a) obtain a recent version, or b) ask for an evaluation license key, or c) install a license valid for the current version.
Product information follows. Component name: "QuickOPC", license IDs: "Multipurpose", version number: 562, release date: 13/11/2021, trial validity: 397 days, option expression: "EasyDAClient".

I didn’t want to release trial versions but lifetime enabled, where did I go wrong??
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds