Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Error during apllication close

More
28 Oct 2019 10:17 #7880 by support
Hello, and thank you for the answers/

In #1, I do not quite understand why you mentioned TCPClient.Disconnect. Is TcpClient something you use inside your project? Because, it is not a QuickOPC class, so I am not sure why specifically this is mentioned.

In #5, what I meant is any method on EasyUAClient that starts with "Subscribe" - such as SubscribeDataChange.

Or (additional question), are you using WPF with our Live Binding feature? ("codeless" - just configuring the relations between on-screen controls and the OPC values)?

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2019 07:53 #7879 by tmouslih
1. It seems weird that only an installation of the license would have caused this. Hasn't anything else changed? For example, isn't the error on a different computer, or with a new version of QuickOPC?
=> Only in the station PC on the Site. Only during closing of the application after TCPClient.Disconnect().

2. If you now uninstall the license (using License Manager), does the error go away?
=>If you now uninstall the license, the error doen't go away.

3. Are you using OPC Classic or OPC UA (I think it is OPC Classic)?
=> OPC UA

4. Is your application running in 64-bit, or in 32-bit process?
=> 64-Bit

5. Are you using subscriptions?
=> What do you mean with subscriptions?

6. What type of project are we talking about? (e.g Windows Forms, WPF, Web service, Web app, Windows Service, console app, etc.)?
=> WPF-Project.

7. Do you get the error always, or just sometimes?
=> Always.

8. Which QuickOPC version are you running?
=>QuickOPC 2018.3

Many thanks in advance
Best Regards.

More
26 Oct 2019 16:57 #7876 by support
Hello,
I have some (actually, a lot of) questions to this - I am sorry but they are all relevant, please try to answer them.

1. It seems weird that only an installation of the license would have caused this. Hasn't anything else changed? For example, isn't the error on a different computer, or with a new version of QuickOPC?

2. If you now uninstall the license (using License Manager), does the error go away?

3. Are you using OPC Classic or OPC UA (I think it is OPC Classic)?

4. Is your application running in 64-bit, or in 32-bit process?

5. Are you using subscriptions?

6. What type of project are we talking about? (e.g Windows Forms, WPF, Web service, Web app, Windows Service, console app, etc.)?

7. Do you get the error always, or just sometimes?

8. Which QuickOPC version are you running?

Thank you
Best regards

More
25 Oct 2019 13:25 #7871 by tmouslih
Hallo,
Now we have bought the new license. But after install the new license we get this message during closing the C# application in a message window.

Runtime Error!
Program:C\XXX\
R6025
-Pure virtual function call

Do you know why?

Many thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds