Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

EasyUAClient reports runtime license expired after 30 mins of inactivity

More
21 Mar 2015 18:13 #2968 by support
Can you please start the License Manager utility, and post here a snapshot of the form, or send it by email to support09 "at" opclabs.com (replace "at" by @)?

And, please specify which QuickOPC version you are using.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2015 15:12 #2957 by greubcrs
Hello,
I have the Same problem, with my Standard: Devoloper+Runtime free license.

Regards Carsten

More
22 Jan 2015 22:17 #2628 by keshav
I have sent an e-mail to support with the license information.

Thanks.
Keshav

More
20 Jan 2015 17:01 #2623 by support
Can you please start the License Manager utility, and post here a snapshot of the form, or send it by email to support09 "at" opclabs.com (replace "at" by @)? Thank you.

More
20 Jan 2015 16:52 #2622 by keshav
We have purchased a single user free unlimited run-time license of OPC UA Client. We have noticed that while our application is in idle mode for more than 30 mins, the EasyUAClient reports an error that all run-time licenses have expired which may be due to a trial license and to purchase a valid run-time license. After the error our application has to be restarted.

Please provide us a solution for this false error.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds