Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

How to activate the DLLs on target computer without using License Manager

More
20 Sep 2017 05:20 #5531 by Millon
Thnak you for your answer.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2017 15:50 #5527 by support
There is just one license. The same license is used for development and/or runtime purposes. So, it is the license we have shipped to you when you have purchased the product.

More
19 Sep 2017 15:33 #5526 by Millon
Hello.
In the User's Guide there is:
Licensing

Application Deployment > Installation Elements > Licensing

Proper license (for runtime usage) must be installed on the target computer (the computer where the product will be running).....

Where is the runtime license ?

Best regards

More
18 Sep 2017 11:07 #5518 by support
Hello.

The information you are looking for is no longer in a separate document. Everything that you need is in the User's Guide (opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...ference-QuickOPC/webframe.html ), under the Application Deployment section.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Millon

More
18 Sep 2017 09:49 #5517 by Millon
Hello.
I have just acquired a license of development and I have the same problem described in another topic (How to activate the DLLs on target computer without using License Manager?) to deploy my application on the client. May I obtain the document describing the method?

Best regards

More
18 Sep 2017 09:40 #5516 by Millon
Hello.
I have just acquired a license of development and I have the same problem described in another topic to deploy my application on the client. May I obtain the document describing the method?

Best regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds