Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Trial Version License is Expired

More
16 May 2019 20:31 #7379 by support
I am glad it works.
And yes, the minimum framework version has increased.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2019 20:15 #7378 by WJurasek
I got it working! so I had taken the Dll's from the Bin folder instead of the Assembly Folder so after a framework change to 4.6.2 everything started working again! Thanks for the help!

More
16 May 2019 17:04 #7377 by support
Installing and running the newest trial, as you have done, should have resolved the issue. Are you sure you have re-built the project with the newer assemblies?
Is the error in the attached picture from before, or after installing new version? If it's after from the "before", please post the one you are getting now (although it might look almost the same at the first glance).

Best regards

More
16 May 2019 15:01 #7376 by WJurasek
Hello! I downloaded the trial version for development last year in August and it worked well up to the end of December where I took time off for schooling. Now I'm back at work and trying to continue the development on my program and when I try to subscribe to the Machine this error appears. I have gone to the website and downloaded the most recent trial version i could find and the problem still persist, how may i go about fixing this issue?
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds