Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

VS2012 Building Issue

More
01 Apr 2015 09:34 #3026 by support
Replied by support on topic VS2012 Building Issue
Please uninstall the version you have, and download and install the latest from the Download area on this Web - it should identify itself as 5.33.1152.1 (or later). This should fix it.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2015 13:40 #3025 by support
Thank you. I was able to reproduce the problem now. You are not doing anything wrong; it appears to be a problem in the version 5.33 we have recently released.

We are working on a fix. I will post another reply here when it is ready.

I am sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards

More
31 Mar 2015 09:26 #3024 by jamiejj
Replied by jamiejj on topic VS2012 Building Issue
Hi,

1. I get the error saving and building the form and sometimes when adding uabinder.

2. The latest one from the website. Version 5.33.1134.1.

3. This is the only version I have installed.

I have tried this on 2 different PC's and got the same problem. And both are the same version.

Thanks
Jamie

More
31 Mar 2015 08:59 #3023 by support
Hi,

1. At which moment do you get the error? When trying to save the form?
2. Which QuickOPC version and build are you using? (best way to obtain this is to right-click on one of the assemblies using the Windows Explorer, and select Properties, then look at the Details tab)
3. Have you installed some other version before? (version mixup could be one of the causes)

Thank you

More
30 Mar 2015 21:33 #3022 by jamiejj
Hi there,

I am trying to set up a simple read of a tag using uabinder and I keep getting the following error:

Code generation for property 'Binding Types' failed. Error was: 'Type 'System.ComponentModel.Component' in Assembly 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublickKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' is not marked as serializable.'

I think I am missing something little, but I think I have been looking for to long and need a fresh idea!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Jamie
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds