Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Is the UABrowserDialog stateless

More
10 Jul 2017 08:09 #5335 by AdamBOD
Ok, that's fine. Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jul 2017 18:00 #5334 by support
Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. Will make a note, perhaps some future version can have that...

More
07 Jul 2017 14:42 - 07 Jul 2017 14:46 #5330 by AdamBOD
That's perfect.
Just a small question; is there a means of giving the created node a name/placeholder. This isn't a huge deal it just might make things easier for clients

Edit: In the image the top endpoint is the one I've added, is there anyway of modifying the display name
Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Jul 2017 14:46 by AdamBOD.

More
07 Jul 2017 09:16 #5319 by support
Yes - set it to control's InputsOutputs.CurrentNodeDescriptor.EndpointDescriptor property.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AdamBOD

More
07 Jul 2017 09:06 #5317 by AdamBOD
Sorry, yes I mean adding endpoints. Since it's non persistent is there any way of programmatically adding an endpoint to the browsecontrol?

More
07 Jul 2017 08:51 #5315 by support
I do not know what you mean by "adding PLCs". Please describe the steps you are taking. Do you mean adding UA endpoints manually, using the green "+" icon?

And yes, the browse control does not persist the data to the disk or elsewhere. You should be able to do it yourself, by storing the outputs of the dialog and then feeding them back to the inputs.

Best regards

More
07 Jul 2017 08:36 #5312 by AdamBOD
Whenever I add my own PLC to the UA BrowseControl it will stay there until the application is closed and then upon reloading the application, it's gone. Is this a feature? I've looked at the properties and can't see anything tied to this.

If the BrowseControl is indeed stateless, is there any way of programmatically adding PLCs to the BrowseCOntrol?

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds