Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

BadSecurityChecksFailed = 0x80130000, Unexpected signature algorithm

More
24 Oct 2016 10:22 #4499 by support
Are you using our product (QuickOPC) on the client side?

As far as we could tell, at least with the case that started this topic, the problem was on the server side, and we could not do anything about it, besides "working around" by using an unsecured endpoint.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2016 04:07 #4496 by arimaknp
Hey,

I have also faced the same issue few days back. I used PLC with OPCUA compatibility and realized that every time when I program the controller it gives the same error after connecting the client. And after 24 hours this issue resolved automatically. I don't know Why? But to connect and read the tags at that time just made your system date one day ahead and problem will be resolved.

Thank You :)

More
18 Mar 2012 11:18 #806 by support
We will need some more details please - all information about the exception (full message text, and also the call stack). The source can be on the server side or on the client side. In both cases, it indicates that the other party has not used the security algorithm expected (RSA-SHA1).
Best regards

More
18 Mar 2012 10:50 #805 by support
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:44 PM
To: Zbynek Zahradnik
Subject: QuickOPC-UA security and connection to Beckhoff OPC UA Server

Hi,

I am writing an OPC UA Client wich reads the Timestamp and the actual System time of a value. My Problem is, that when I try to connect to my OPC-Server i get the error message: BadSecurityChecksFaild = 0x80130000
Description: Unexpected signature algorithm Do you have any Idea? I can find my OPC-Server with the discovery method but wit hevry other method i get this error message.

Greeting

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds