Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

The OPC-UA subscription publishing has stopped.

More
21 Jul 2015 12:15 #3450 by Alex-Derksen
Try again, HMI-Trace.log renamed to HMI-Trace.txt

Yours Sincerely,
Alex

File Attachment:

File Name: HMI-Trace.txt
File Size:91 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2015 12:12 #3449 by Alex-Derksen
Sorry, in the attachment I see only one file "properties.xlsx".

In this I attached the file "HMI-Tace.log".

Yours Sincerely,
Alex

More
21 Jul 2015 12:08 #3448 by Alex-Derksen
First thank for you quick information.

In our application, we have already made an implementation about trace, error and EasyUAClient.LogEntry logging. In the file HMI-Tace.log (txt file), you can see the tracing of the tags that are subscribed and the EasyUAClient event log items. The logging is sequential and for very log line, a stamp time writes. In another file “properties.xlsx” you can see the properties of the parameters per group and group-item.

I hope you can give a response of this logging information, if you want to have more logging or tips to get more data information about the “BadSubscriptionIdInvalid” or “The OPC-UA subscription publishing has stopped” let me know.

Yours Sincerely,
Alex

Attachment 2 files.
Attachments:

More
20 Jul 2015 15:29 #3446 by support
Oops.

OK, in this situation I suggest that we obtain more information about the communication. This can be done on various levels - with more and more effort. I suggest to start gradually: Can you please add an event handler for the static event EasyUAClient.LogEntry, and store all information (mainly, the time and the message, but the more the better) into a text file or similar? And, if the server has some kind of diagnostics, capture that as well. Then send the diagnostics back to us. This should at least tell us what the final timing parameters in use are, and how significantly are they getting exceeded. From that we should see whether it is meaningful to try "tuning" the parameters and how, or whether there is a deeper problem that the parameter changes cannot resolve.

Best regards

More
20 Jul 2015 06:38 #3445 by Alex-Derksen
Sorry, my answer is incorrect of the message 17 July 13:49. The result of the update did NOT solve the problems totally but i is better. By longer testing, we see that the tag (read/write) data is not update but the link is disabling for a sort time!

In you answer on 17 July 16:08: That OPC Labs cannot 100% guarantees the communication about the OS, but by setting the various parameters cleverly and the network are not overloaded, one can get the probability to almost zero. Can you give our more suggestion about setting the various parameters?

Again sorry for my incorrect answer, but can you help us even further to get a better end-result. In the afternoon I have a meeting with Bosch Rexroth about these problems.

Yours Sincerely,
Alex

More
17 Jul 2015 14:08 #3444 by support
Thank you for letting me know, and I am glad that the problem is resolved.

I should note that in general, this problem *cannot* be avoided with 100% guarantee. Because OPC UA is not a real-time protocol, and Windows is not a real-time OS, there is no upper bound on how long things can take - and this error is an indication of a keep-live mechanism kicking in, detecting the situation and attempting to resolve it. Obviously by setting the various parameters cleverly (which is what the updated version does better), and making sure that the computer and the network are not overloaded, one can get the probability to almost zero.

Best regards

More
17 Jul 2015 11:49 #3443 by Alex-Derksen
This morning I filled an online form page and sent it to you. After that I have a short telephone conversation discussed about this the problems. In conversation, you indicated to perform an update of the latest software version 5.34. After this installation version of 5.33 to 5.34, I set the reference to the correct libraries of 5.34 in to DGPS project and test the new version. The result of this update did have solved the problem.

Please let us know your feedback in any case and if I am not clear in my questions, let me know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: support

More
17 Jul 2015 07:28 #3442 by Alex-Derksen
Performance repeat an error in the communicating by a "keep mechanism: Mechanism OPC UA”. At this time contain some “tag” (read/write date) either the server or client is no longer communicating periodically while the connecting is still operational. After a certain time, automatically discover restored of the communication of the tags (read/write date).

In the attachments is more informations about or problems.

If you have any questions or remarks, please let me know.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds