Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Unable to access windows certificate store

More
21 Mar 2015 18:20 #2970 by support
I understand that you specify the certificate store location through code? If so, can you post the relevant piece of code here?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2015 15:04 #2956 by Bmello4688
I am using a certificate that is located in my local machine -> personal store(MY) to make a connection to my UA server(KEPServer).

I am getting an error on the client that says the client is unable to access the windows certificate store. The user has permission to access the certificate's private key, but it seems that the client is not able to even get to that step.

The certificate look up works fine on my machine, so I am not sure what kind of permission problem I am having.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds