Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Retrieve attributes from signals in PHP

More
26 Jun 2018 13:35 #6478 by support
It kind of depends on which one you want.

For things like "quality" and timestamps, you get them together with the value. So, you receive an UAAttributeData object, and it has properties for SourceTimestamp and ServerTimestamp. And, it has StatusCode property which corresponds to "quality".

For other pieces of info, such as Description, what is needed to do is to read a different UA attribute - the default is Value, so that's what you normally get, but you can read (or subscribe to, or write to) any of these (if supported/available, it also depends on the class of the node): opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2....EasyOpc.UA.UAAttributeId.html .

To the actual coding, in QuickOPC, the object model is basically the same, irrespective of whether you are using C#, PHP or something else, but the syntax to make it work of course differs. If you need more concrete code to the above, let me know.

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: alr1976

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2018 12:39 - 26 Jun 2018 12:41 #6477 by alr1976
I'm using UA Server sorry

in particular all these attributes how can I retrieve it in PHP ?

PS. For example Item Quality ?
Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Jun 2018 12:41 by alr1976.

More
26 Jun 2018 12:28 #6476 by support
Hello.

what do you mean by "attributes" and "signals"? These terms do not make direct sense in the world of OPC specs.

Are you perhaps looking for browsing the address space of the OPC server? If so, should that be OPC "Classic" or OPC UA server?

Best regards

More
26 Jun 2018 12:20 #6474 by alr1976
Hello,

Sorry but I'm new in PHP I need to get the name of the attributes of the signals that I'm getting from OPC component any ideas ?

Thanks Roberto

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds