Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

How do we access the EasyUAClient?

More
20 Feb 2019 15:05 #7109 by jestraub
I have tried to download and re-install (using a Custom / Total Installation). During this process I get an error shown in a Just-In-Time Debugger window: "An unhandled exception ('System.IO.FileLoadException') occurred in Opc.UA.COMProxyServer.exe [11748]."

I can not add a reference to my VB6 project that give me access to the EasyUAClient.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2019 07:10 #7107 by support
Hello,
thank you for your continuing interest in our products.

The OPC UA part is/always have been part of your installation package (5.31). If you lost it or are not sure, you can find it here: kb.opclabs.com/Versions (the leftmost column has download links).
What you have is, however, fairly old version, so an upgrade is recommended anyway. We do not support older versions.

Version upgrade is available for 50% of the new license cost.
You can also add upgrade assurance for 1/2/3/4/5 to your purchase, thus avoiding a need for version upgrade fees during the validity of the upgrade assurance. www.opclabs.com/purchase/full-price-list

Best regards.

More
19 Feb 2019 21:58 #7106 by jestraub
We have a license to QuickOPC 5.31 and have been using the DA client. Now we would like to get rid of the DCOM issues and try to connect/use the UA client. Our product is in VB6. How do I download the UA client libraries for that version? Can we upgrade? What is the cost for us to get the new version?

Thanks!
- Jack

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds