Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Browsing issue with MOXA AOPC Server UA

More
29 Jun 2017 06:19 #5293 by support
I will send you a download link by email.

Please have a look at the changelog: kb.opclabs.com/What%27s_new_in_QuickOPC_2017.1 .

The download is a Beta, and as such it does not yet have the Delphi unit sources re-created using the latest type libraries. You may have to generate the units yourself (opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...20Libraries%20to%20Delphi.html ).

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• m.baumgartner
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jun 2017 15:46 #5291 by m.baumgartner
Replied by m.baumgartner on topic Browsing issue with MOXA AOPC Server UA
I would like that very much so we can try it out and see if that's the root issue.

More
28 Jun 2017 15:45 #5290 by support
There is a known issue in version 2016.2 related to the User Identity context menu command. It will be (= already is) fixed in the upcoming version 2017.2. I suppose that your problem is caused by the same issue.

If you like, I can give you a download link for the Beta of 2017.2.

Regards

• m.baumgartner
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jun 2017 14:41 #5289 by m.baumgartner
Browsing issue with MOXA AOPC Server UA was created by m.baumgartner
Hello,

We're having trouble connecting to MOXA's Active OPC UA Server from QuickOPC UA COM generic dialog.

Here is a gif of an attempt to connect with QuickOPC

Here is a link to download the server in case you want to run a test : here

MOXA is configured to use "None" as security policy and "admin" and "moxa" as authentication credentials.

We've been able to connect to the same server with KepServer's "OPC UA Client driver" and browse through nodes with no problems.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds