Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

EasyUAClient.Install

More
09 Jul 2019 05:31 #7505 by admin
Replied by admin on topic EasyUAClient.Install
Hello.

I was not able to precisely reproduce the issue, but I could get a situation in which the same certificate has been created twice in a row (the second overwriting the first one). By analyzing it, I found a timing issue which, in fact, can also explain your situation.

Please download the recent version, install it, rebuild your project with new assemblies, and re-test. It is available on NuGet and on our Web page. The version with the fix reports itself as 5.54.1281.1 or later.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2019 06:34 #7471 by support
Replied by support on topic EasyUAClient.Install
Hello.

I will try to reproduce the issue, and will let you know here.

Best regards

More
01 Jul 2019 07:07 #7465 by Runner
EasyUAClient.Install was created by Runner
Good morning,

we would like to use static method EasyUAClient.Install for certificate generation. We noticed, that one EasyUAClient.Install call generates two different certificate files in certificate store ("%CommonApplicationData%\OPC Foundation\CertificateStores\UA Applications"). Is there any reason why two files are created ?
Thank you for your help.

static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            EasyUAClient.SharedParameters.EngineParameters.ApplicationParameters.ApplicationName = "Test OPC UA Client";
            EasyUAClient.Install();
        }

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds