Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

ReadMultiplevalues never comes back

More
25 Jan 2018 12:09 #5915 by support
Hello, can you please do this (with 2018.1)?: kb.opclabs.com/Obtaining_.NET_call_stacks_in_a_COM_application .

Thank you, and best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2018 10:12 #5914 by Dq-soft
Hello Again,

i made i few more tests and the Problem is that Writemultiplevalues does not come back.

Tests with ReadMultipleValues without sendig are ok now, but if i activate Multiplewrite i have the problem that multiwrite does not come back when i plug the cable.

So my mainprogramm, that´s want to copy variables to the senderthread cannot access function Versand.add of the Senderthread and so the whole program freezes.

Kind regards
Dina

More
22 Jan 2018 14:50 - 25 Jan 2018 08:32 #5897 by Dq-soft
Hello again,

i tested 2018.1.

But there is still the same Problem. But now I testest like this :

Testprogram with Quickopc in Delphi on PC1 (Multplewrite and Multipleread in different threads with different entities of Quickopc, Twincat 3.1 on PC2

When i pull out the Network cable and let the cable unplugged for more than 1 Minute on PC1 ReadMultipleValue does not come back and the whole thread with Readmultiplevalues is frozen.
Also The Multiplewrite does not come back and this thread is also frozen

I waitet 10 Minutes but with no result

Kind regards
Last edit: 25 Jan 2018 08:32 by Dq-soft. Reason: New Bugs

More
19 Jan 2018 16:14 #5890 by support
Link sent to the email you used to register with the forums.

Best regards

More
19 Jan 2018 16:09 #5889 by Dq-soft
Hello, that sounds good.

It would be very helpful if you can send me the link to the beta.
Thank you

regards Dina

More
19 Jan 2018 15:41 #5888 by support
The default OperationTimeout is 2 minutes. If the method does not return after that, it is likely an issue of QuickOPC itself. We have recently fixed such an issue; however the fix will be only available i the upcoming version (2018.1), scheduled for release most likely in February.

If you are interested I can send you a private link to test the Beta version of it.
(Note: with Delphi, you will have to re-import the type libraries, as they have changed).

Best regards

More
19 Jan 2018 15:37 #5887 by Dq-soft
Hello, I use Version 2017-2 with Delphi XE6 and Twincat 3.1 OPCUA Server

Sometimes when i switch Twincat to config mode ReadMultipleValues never comes back.
Normale i get an Error with every node i try to read like BadDeviceFailure or Timeout but sometimes the functions never comes back.

I have set FastestKeepaliveInterval to 30000 and FastestlifetimeInterval to 50000 with no result.

Is there an timeout that i can configure ?

What can i do?

regards

Dina

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds