Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Values from Traksys to Kepware

More
25 Sep 2018 06:31 #6714 by ukmark19
My apologies, thank you.

I didn't notice the first part of the thread name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2018 14:25 #6713 by support
Hello,

this forum is for issues related to the QuickOPC product. I do not think your question falls into this scope - correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards

More
24 Sep 2018 13:51 #6712 by ukmark19
Hi,

I have an OPC server that is supplying a Traksys Historian with a connection to the plant and collecting data from machines.

I need some of the Traksys tags to be transported into a PI interface server for a separate project and have found that whilst the channel and device are in Kepware, the tags (for the most part) are derived in Traksys, some are calculated, some are OPC, there are quite a few.

For those items that have obvious memory addresses I have been able to grab these through the UA tunnel, however I can't get them all. According to a vendor these can be presented to Kepware by inserting a snippet of code into Traksys to push the tag through but I can't manage to work it out.

Has anyone got any advice or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Mark

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds