Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

× If you are developing in .NET, but are using the OPC-UA (OPC Unified Architecture), please post in the QuickOPC-UA category instead.

Read performance [was: QUICKopc Client application missing the values and not retaining back]

More
23 Apr 2018 02:21 #6254 by SENTHILKUMAR
Dear Z,

adding to the previous issue, our expected number of tags to read is 1000 tags. but right now we are reading only 250 tags. we are waiting for 1 second and reading another 250 tags. and cycle repeats upto 4 cycles

whenever we are loosing the tags, we are getting the below error.

"Read not completed. This error indicates that it could not be verified that the requested read operation was completed during the timeout period. It is possible that the read operation will actually succeed or fail, but later. Increase the timeout period if you want to obtain positive or negative indication of the operation outcome. Other reason for this error may be that under heavy loads, topic request or response queue is overflowing. Check the event log for queue overflow errors (if event logging is supported by the product and enabled). -Unknown"

i am already keeping timeout of 30 seconds in my code. i think 30 seconds is not bad value.

is there any any quick OPC specified Event log is available to understand clearly. or we can go ahead with >net based Event log to get the clear idea.

we want to find a solution for this error.

i think we had given you most of the information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds