Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

problem installing license

More
12 Apr 2011 07:31 #355 by support
F.,
sorry that I have not answered earlier – I have only gotten to email today. I am not aware of this problem and cannot reproduce it, but given that the restart resolved it, it appears that nothing more can be done at the moment.

This said, I should note that on 64-bit systems, licensing will only work correctly with versions 5.04+.

Regards,
Zbynek Zahradnik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2011 07:30 #354 by support
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 1:02 PM
To: Zbynek Zahradnik
Subject: RE: QuickOPC 5 .NET

Hi,

The customer restarted both the Server 2008 and the Windows 7 computer and then it worked.

F.

More
12 Apr 2011 07:29 #353 by support
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:07 AM
Subject: FW: QuickOPC 5 .NET

They have tested on a Windows 7 (32) and Server 2008 (64).

The customer also tested at XP and then it worked, do you have some idea about the problem?

F.
[AVI attachment removed]

More
12 Apr 2011 07:27 #352 by support
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:01 AM
Subject: QuickOPC 5 .NET

Hi Zbynek,

We got a license file to I. and they have problem to install this or …. . I have tested the file at my computer so it is no problem with the file.

The customer inform me that when he choose the file and then click open nothing happens, do you knew if there are some exception which not will be sent.

This is how it looks at my computer.

[attachments removed]

Best Regards

F.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds