Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Upgrade to 5.4

More
27 Sep 2016 14:32 #4392 by support
Replied by support on topic Upgrade to 5.4
Hello,

the changes are listed here: kb.opclabs.com/What%E2%80%99s_New_in_QuickOPC_5.40 .
The article does not list bug fixes. You can ask here if you have some specific problem in mind.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Sep 2016 13:44 #4391 by Gardoni
Replied by Gardoni on topic Upgrade to 5.4
Hello. Can you provide a list of changes and bug fixes between 5.35 and 5.4?
Tks, Davide

More
23 Sep 2016 09:21 #4370 by support
Replied by support on topic Upgrade to 5.4
Can you check you invoice, whether the purchase included a maintenance, and if so, for how long (i.e. whether it's still active)?

If you were in the maintenance period, you could simply use version 5.40, free of charge.

Otherwise, a version upgrade purchase is required - currently priced at 50% of the new license.

Best regards

More
23 Sep 2016 09:12 #4368 by Gardoni
Upgrade to 5.4 was created by Gardoni
Hello, I've got a valid license (Single Developer + Runtime Free License) for 5.35.
Can I upgrade my installation to 5.40 or it is necessary to buy a new license?
Tks,
Davide

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds