Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Not allowed to run by the license. You might be using a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolet

More
07 Aug 2014 07:56 #2135 by guidodebouver
hello support - thanks for this great product.
The version is 5.30.1302.1

After your mail, I have de-installled the QuickOPC product completely and have re-installed it. The version was again 5.30.1302.1 but now it works !!

May it was an error on my end, will keep an eye on it..

Thnaks in any case for your great support and product ( will buy it shortly ).

guido

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2014 07:30 #2134 by support
That's weird.

Can you identify the version AND build number of one of the QuickOPC assemblies by right-clicking on the .DLL (please do this in the directory where your executable is), and select Properties, and look on the Details tab? Please post the version & build number you find here.

Also, there may be both old and new version of the assembly in the GAC, and your app may still be using the old one. If you run it in the debugger, it should tell you (in the Modules) windows the version & build should be displayed there.

More
07 Aug 2014 05:55 #2133 by guidodebouver
I have done so.
I have downloaded version 5.30 and re-installed it.
I have rebuilt the VB .NET project.
However, the error messgae remains the same.

Any ideas ?

guido

More
06 Aug 2014 16:20 #2131 by support
Hello,
thank you for your interest in our products.

To resolve this, simply download the newest build of version 5.30, and rebuild your app.

Best regards

More
06 Aug 2014 12:37 #2130 by guidodebouver
dear support,

thank you for this great product !

I have developed a demo application for a client.
As the application is not sold yet, I am still using your component without a valid license.
This worked fine.

However when I want to work on it today, i get the error :
"Not allowed to run by the license. You might be using a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolete"

I am using version 5.3.

Any ideas ? I thought there was no expiry date on the trial version, it just expired after 30 minutes.

thank you

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds