Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

License error

More
04 Apr 2013 13:21 #1278 by LiteByte
Replied by LiteByte on topic License error
Thanks but I need the 32 bit version of license manager... where do I get this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2013 13:20 #1277 by support
Replied by support on topic License error
I would also like to add one thing that may not be immediately obvious: If you are installing a license that was issued for version 5.20, then if you are using it with version 5.20, in the License Manager, the "Component" selection should be "QuickOPC.NET 5.2".

You can use the same license for version 5.21, but because in this version, the earlier product editions (.NET, -COM, -UA) are merged together, you need to install this license under Component = "QuickOPC 5.2" (this comes up automatically as one of the options when version 5.21 is installed using its setup program).

I hope this helps.

More
04 Apr 2013 12:44 #1276 by support
Replied by support on topic License error
Have you followed all instructions in the "Concepts" document (available from Start menu after QuickOPC is installed), Section 8. Application Deployment?

More
04 Apr 2013 11:58 #1275 by LiteByte
License error was created by LiteByte
Hi all,

I've the following problem: I designed a program for communication with opc and sap. When I deploy the program on another machine (not the dev machine) the opc client stops working after a few minutes. Please tell me how to license programs outside my development environment.

EasyOPC.NET Version: 5.21.132.1

Kind Regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds