Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

AE Client browse sources for conditions

More
20 Jun 2013 18:42 #1346 by support
Hello,

Version 5.22, with QuerySourceConditions method, is now released.
Browsing for conditions on an event source is also supported in the OpcBrowseDialog.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2013 08:31 #1329 by g.garmeson
Yes, that is not a problem for me. I look forward to the release of 5.22.

Thank you.

More
01 Jun 2013 15:15 #1328 by support
Hello,

this particular function (QuerySourceConditions) is missing from the component in the current version.
Can you wait for Version 5.22, with planned release end of June/beginning of July 2013?

Best regards,

More
30 May 2013 17:38 #1325 by g.garmeson
Hello there,

I have a system running an AE server I developed a couple of years ago using the Softing toolkit (v4.22). I am in the process of developing a .NET client using the OpcLabs EasyAEClient (v5.21). I would like to browse event sources for conditions associated with each event source but cannot find how to do it. I know my AE server supports the interface because I am able to use the Softing Demo Client to browse the server's areas and sources and then the associated conditions.

Please will you advise how I can do this using your toolkit?

Note that the machine running the AE server only runs an AE server; there is no accompanying DA server.

Thank you.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds