Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Upgrading a Project with Live Binding

More
25 Jun 2019 11:42 #7455 by support
Hello,

Do I understand it correctly that you have replaced the assembly references in the VS project by the new ones, and then tried to re-build? That seems like the correct way to do it. Can you then please explain what you mean by "... it looks like the bindings still look for the 5.40 dlls" ? - what happens precisely?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2019 21:31 #7454 by gkalipershad
Hello,

I am working with a customer who has a project compiled with version 5.40 of the toolkit. He is trying to upgrade to 5.54 and is having some issues. In my own testing, I am running into similar issues. I have a 4 point bindings set up. If I try to update the references in the Visual Studio solution, it looks like the bindings still look for the 5.40 dlls. If I try to replace the DAConnectivity, PointBinder and BindingExtender components on the form, it deletes all the configured bindings. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
GK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds