Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Live Mapping examples and advanced usage

More
11 Feb 2015 20:09 #2758 by support
The example available is intended to show the typical, basic usage of Live Mapping. We do not have pre-made examples for the advanced usage, but I can help you with any concrete issue you need to resolve.

I'd like to ask for some clarification to your questions:

ad 1 (collections): Can you please explain what you mean? Are the values of the OPC items of array type? Or do you have multiple items or branches in OPC address that you would like to map to objects that are members of a collection? Or something different?

ad 2 (injecting a name): Is the scenario as follows?: You have a "structure" of OPC branches/leaves in OPC address space, that resides somewhere in the OPC address space tree. And, you have object(s) that need to be mapped to this structure. But the starting point ("root node") of this structure is not static; you want to specify at run-time which OPC node it will actually be. Is this what you are looking for - or something different?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2015 20:01 #2757 by admin
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 6:39 PM
To: Zbynek Zahradnik
Subject: ...
Importance: High

And :

1. How to map C# collections
2. When I crate some mapping, I hardcode some name in C# code,
there is point where I could inject final configuration.
My intention is that in some installation I could use my name in OPC server,
but in other case I could need to use name which was defined in OPC server without changing mapping in C# code.

Pozdrawiam / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

More
11 Feb 2015 20:00 #2756 by admin
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 6:26 PM
To: Zbynek Zahradnik
Subject: ...

[...]
Could send me documentation or examples with more advanced using of Live Mapping.

There are a lot C# attributes but in installation there are only one example.

I have read Concepts-QuickOPC.
There are:
DAItemIdTemplate,
Server,
Meta member et.c

Thank you

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds