Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

(automatic installation of QuickOPC runtime)

More
30 Mar 2017 13:24 #5059 by support
A quote from opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...%20Production%20installer.html :

The developer will find the link to download the production installer in the Redist directory

That is, you need to use the Full installer first (that should make sense because you need it to develop your product with, or at least rebuild).

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2017 13:21 #5058 by support
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:20 PM
To: Z.
Subject: AW: quickOPC

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the quick answer.
QuickOPC-2016.2-Production.exe seems to be the right package for us.
But at the moment I have only QuickOPC-5.35.exe
At your Homepage I found a Download of QuickOPC-2016.2-Full.exe.
I registered as User „Greiner-GEG“ but I could not find “QuickOPC-2016.2-Production.exe“ for download.
Can you tell me how to get it?

Freundliche Grüße

More
30 Mar 2017 12:07 - 30 Mar 2017 12:10 #5057 by support
Hello,
thank you for your interest in our products.

Both your questions are addressed in the QuickOPC documentation. See the "Application Deployment" section.

In short, there is no .MSI. You can create your own installer using the information about the files and actions needed, as described in the Application Deployment section.

In the latest version (2016.2), you can also use a different approach. We have added a separate "Production" installer, for this purpose. It is an .EXE file again. See:

- kb.opclabs.com/What%E2%80%99s_New_in_QuickOPC_2016.2_(5.41)#Application_Deployment
- opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...ference-QuickOPC/webframe.html
- opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...%20Production%20installer.html

Do not forget to check the parts that describe license deployment, too.

I have quickly checked your license/purchase, and you have a maintenance period ending in December 2016, which should therefore cover the version 2016.2.

Our primary channel of support is through these forums, and in English (but you can type in your inputs in German, that would be fine). We do not normally provide any support over the phone.

Best regards
Last edit: 30 Mar 2017 12:10 by support.

More
30 Mar 2017 11:59 #5056 by support
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 1:51 PM
To: s.
Cc: Z.
Subject: quickOPC

Hello!
is it possible to get an setup.msi for automatic installation of quickOPC runtime.
We want to install quickOPC runtime on many PCs to get access to production process data.
2nd question: what modules are necessary if we use .net programming and COM?
How can we get Support (email or phone)? German or English?
phone: ...

Kind Regards

F.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds