Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Revert Back to Version 5.39.

More
27 Jan 2017 14:19 #4906 by support
5.34; link sent by email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2017 12:00 #4905 by support
1. The license you have may cover versions up to 5.39, but no such version has actually been released. In the 5.3x range, the released versions were 5.30, 5.31, 5.32, 5.33 and 5.34. Let me know which one you want, and I will provide you with a corresponding download link.

2. Of course you can upgrade also upgrade to latest version if you like. The version upgrade is 50% of the new license version. 5.40 is not the latest version. We have released one version more, it is labeled 2016.2. Note that you can try out 2016.2 for free and it will not give you this error (but it will run with 30-minute run time limitation until licensed).

Best regards

More
27 Jan 2017 11:08 #4904 by pankaj
We have a site licence for the version 5.39 and I have recently Opc Labs Dlls to upgraded to 5.40. but I am getting this error that "Not allowed to run by the license. You might be using a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolete. Obtain a recent version to resolve this problem."

Can I find the download link for Version 5.39 ?

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds