Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Deatils required regarding licence intricacies

More
19 Aug 2015 11:51 #3493 by support
The OPC Labs assemblies do not constitute an application. I was referring to an application that uses the OPC Labs assemblies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2015 10:20 #3492 by playingOPC

the application then needs to be restarted.

Just need to know which application?
OPCLabs or my personal application?

Regards

More
18 Aug 2015 12:40 #3491 by support
QuickOPC is a commercial product, and you need to pay for a license in order to use it. An exception is the built-in trial license, which provides valid data only for the first 30 minutes; the application then needs to be restarted.

More info on license types: www.opclabs.com/purchase/license-types

More info on product editions: www.opclabs.com/purchase/product-editions

Full price list: www.opclabs.com/purchase/full-price-list

Best regards

More
18 Aug 2015 05:10 #3490 by playingOPC
Hi
Iam using DLL mentioned below in my application. I have not purchased any licences, so are these DLL's going to stop working after some time? Mine is stand alone single instance application. That is I do not wish to use the application for mass distribution.

OpcLabs.BaseLib
OpcLabs.BaseLibExtensions
OpcLabs.EasyOpcClassic
OpcLabs.EasyOpcClassicInternal

Thanks

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds